MyFitnessPal Ticker

Monday, November 11, 2013

Novem-what???

How is it November?  What happened to August, September, and October?

I could make this last a long time, but here's the short of it.

I'm six weeks into my "old" bootcamp, Max10.  I love it.  I missed it.  I love the soreness (I've had A LOT!).  It's a much better workout for me than Title Boxing was.  Problem is that I'm only making it 3-4 times per week.

But I'm seeing progress.  My pants feel better.  And after six weeks, I could very well FINALLY be back in the 240s.  I've been over 250 since April.  That's seven months.  I'm ready to get back out of the 250s.  I think my metabolism is finally kicking back into gear.

I haven't changed my eating much.  My first focus is activity.  I feel better.  I sleep better.  I can tell I have some endurance back.  There's something about kickboxing and weightlifting that is empowering.

So, there you have it.  I'm alive.  I'm kicking (pun intended).  I'm seeing some results.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I'm so proud of your sticktoitiveness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete