MyFitnessPal Ticker

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Every day is a new day.

I had a little eye opener last night. We celebrated hubby's birthday with his family and his dad was snapping pictures like you wouldn't believe. Hubby and I were looking through them and when I saw my picture, I was mortified. My face looked like a bloated balloon in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

This is ridiculous. I'm in two weddings this summer and if I don't change things, for one, I won't fit into the dresses, and two, I will be ashamed to be standing in front of all of the guests on those days. I don't want those brides to regret asking me to be a bridesmaid. I want them to be excited to have me as part of their day. I know in their heart of hearts, they want me in it anyway, but for my sake, I want to look better.

No more excuses....just like Jillian Michaels says. Off to do some tae bo and then maybe finish off with a walk.

Enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment