MyFitnessPal Ticker

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Goals for April 2010

On this last day of March, I've decided to give myself five "ME" things to work on this month. I'm giving myself points weekly for these goals. At the end of the month, if I have earned 95% of my points, I'm going to reward myself with a spa day!!!

Here are my goals:
1. Track daily calories of EVERYTHING I put into my mouth 6/7 days per week. (6 points)
2. Stay under 1800 calories 6/7 days per week. (6 points)
3. Do at least 45 minutes of exercise 5/7 days per week. (5 points)
4. Drink at least 64 ounces of water daily. (7 points)
5. Get at least 7 hours of sleep 6/7 days per week. (6 points)

Total points per week: 30

Weeks are going to be dates instead of Sun-Sat.
April 1-7 (30 pts.)
April 8-14 (30 pts.)
April 15-21 (30 pts.)
April 22-28 (30 pts)
April 29-30 (Do all 5 goals for 10 pts.)

Total points possible in April: 130
95% of 170=124 points

That gives me 6 slip ups. I'm going to give myself another reward of new capris or sandals if I have less that 2 slip ups. I'm giving myself cushion because with Easter this Sunday and me not preparing the meal, it's hard to predict calories.

So, there you have it!! I will also record my weight at the end of each week with the point totals. My goal is a loss of 5 pounds in April!!!!

What are you going to do during the month of April???

No comments:

Post a Comment