MyFitnessPal Ticker

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday Recap

Breakfast-Special K and skim milk
Snack-string cheese
Lunch-turkey and spinach on whole wheat, baked doritos, apple
Snack-Golden Grahams (but too many)
Dinner-chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms and cheese wrapped in a piece of bacon, broccoli
Dessert-2 homemade chocolate chip cookies

Exercise-30 minutes on treadmill, 1/2 mile combo of 5.0 and 6.0 mph run, rest at 3.6-3.8 mph
10 minutes of abs and other randomness

Thoughts: I don't know. I've gotta get food under control. I need to find something smaller for when I get home rather than grabbing the box of cereal and devouring lord knows how many calories. There were bananas on the counter, apples and grapes in the fridge, but I just didn't pick them. Dinner was better than last night's pizza, but the cheese and bacon doesn't help. These are super good though and our meat counter at our local grocery store makes them. One thing I could have changed is not have eaten the whole chicken breast and just ate part.

Workout was okay. Did it while I was watching Biggest Loser. It depressed me a little that some of the bigger guys are only 60-70 pounds bigger than me now. For a moment, I wished it was me on the ranch having Bob and Jillian yelling at me and pushing me to places I've never been. I'm intrigued by the Body Bugg device, but we just don't have the money to spend on it right now.

Final thoughts: There are things I could have done better but I did get a workout in. Better than the last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment