MyFitnessPal Ticker

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'....

Well, the busy part isn't hard for me, so guess I'm not dying anytime soon!

I do well on my days off of class, watching calories and working out and then my three days I travel to class, it doesn't go as well. Although, I did go on a 50 minute walk with my hubby tonight. We walked through a gigantic cemetery that's about 5 minutes from our house. I know, some people would think it's freaky, but they have great roads through it with some hillage....it worked for tonight!

Tomorrow's my last day of commuting. Hallelujah!!!! I've got to get going full hog (no pun intended) on this thing. This isn't funny anymore, that's for sure. I turn 28 next week and our three year wedding anniversary is the week after. I'm 15 pounds away from what I weighed on our wedding day, and I know I'm about 10 pounds away from what I was last year. Ironic thing was that I promised on here that I would weigh that much next year....see how well that one worked.

Don't give up on me....

No comments:

Post a Comment