MyFitnessPal Ticker

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm here

I'm here. I'm just not active. I could give you the excuse that I'm in summer school for my master's. I could give you the excuse that I'm coordinating my school's summer reading program. I could give you the excuse that my sinus/allergy/cold crap is still around and finally went to the doctor to be put on an antiobiotic and steroids to tame it down.

I feel like crap. I'm not active (unless you call a once a week, half-assed attempt of working out active). I'm eating okay. Seriously hasn't been too bad, but I will say that we've eaten out for dinners 4 out of 7 days (hello fat, sodium and calories).

I want to push pause. I want to be active. I leave at 7 AM and drive an hour to class. There until 1:30 PM (hello, college....lunch, please?). Get a drive thru sandwich on the drive home. Get home around 3:00 PM. Get mail, spend small amount of time with husband and cat. Get dinner ready, eat. School work for three hours. When 10 PM rolls around, I'm spent.

I need some help...suggestions?? I did well tonight with food. Made some steaks on the grill. Instead of having macaroni salad like my husband did, I cut my steak up and had a big salad with it. Got my veggies in. I miss walks with my husband. I miss working out daily. The weather hasn't helped as it has rained 6/7 of the past days. Tomorrow is dry but then rain again for the next WEEK. That sucks. Can't get out on our bikes or go for walks.

If you have suggestions, please leave a comment. Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry things are tough for you right now! Hang in there, girlie. Unfortunately, I have no advice, but just remember that you're not alone! :-)

    ReplyDelete