MyFitnessPal Ticker

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I'm thankful for:
-My family who has always been supportive
-My friends who I can always count on
-My husband who is my rock
-My cat who's a cuddle bunny when he isn't a holy terror
-My home to keep me warm
-My job that even though it has its challenges, is rewarding every day
-My grad classes that allow my paycheck to rise
-My alarm clock that helps me get to said job on time

and lastly, my health. My health hasn't been the best to me this year as I am still battling monthly stomach issues. I am scheduled to go to a GI doc in January. I've stopped all excess fiber I was trying to consume and just sticking to my regular diet.

I am getting back to exercising. I did two nights on the treadmill for 30-35 minutes, getting in two miles at a fast walking pace. Yes, I was sweating. We have two Thanksgivings this year. One is today at my in-laws and one Sunday at my grandma's in Illinois. I'm not overly worried about the eating because I never usually pig out at holiday gatherings....it's when I'm at home that I go bonkers.

Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving with your families and be thankful for all you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment