MyFitnessPal Ticker

Monday, August 29, 2011

August Recap and September Goals

While I want to say August was a waste, I'm not going to. I still kept exercising, albeit fewer times than I wish. Life's going to change in that department. My gym is relocating to another gym and therefor, the class time is changing to a time I cannot do unfortunately. This is a temporary move as they are moving to a brand new gym, but they just started moving dirt around for that, so I don't know how long that will take.

I have three weeks left of Max10 and that makes me sad. I've loved this program and it's got me moving again for the first time in two years. Now, it will be up to me to keep moving. Funny thing is (okay, maybe not funny) I have all of the tools right in our basement. We have a treadmill, elliptical, Hand weights from 3-60 pounds (that latter end would be for my husband) and DVDs ranging from tae bo to Biggest Loser. We even have a hanging punching bag and a smaller kicking bag.

So, in three weeks, it's my turn to do it. It's my turn to use the knowledge I have (which I have a lot...it's applying it that's the problem) and APPLYING it! That goes for nutrition, too. Eating out has become all too common, and it's time for it to start.

I'm rummaging around plans and ideas in my head and I will have them finalized a week before Max10 finishes. I need to have a plan because if I don't, that's not good.

Until then, I do have September goals. I didn't accomplish much in August, so it's time to get back on track.

Goal 1: Lose 5 pounds
Goal 2: Work out at least 4 times per week
Goal 3: Log everything I eat on my blog DAILY whether I like it or not
Goal 4: Take measurements once a week, including body fat
Goal 5: Do something once a week that makes me happy...preferably something that doesn't cost anything

Stay tuned for starting stats...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with September goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get back on track! You've done amazing this summer, even if August wasn't your best month!!! Don't let it get you down...you've worked too hard.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete