MyFitnessPal Ticker

Sunday, August 14, 2011

August Week 2 Results

Exercise Goal: Max10 at least 5 days per week I made it 3/5 days this week due to school and other plans. This week will be the same :(


Nutrition Goal: No french fries....not eating out, not at home. None. They have no nutritional value and I feel I have an addiction to them! Did better this week...only once and they were baked at home.

Nutrition Goal: Eat more veggies and fruit Actually did work on this during the week.

Weight Goal: After vacation, I'm starting August at 239.0 so, my goal by September 1st is 230.0. This is going to be a challenge as I head back to work and temptations will be more present, but I'm determined to reach some goals. That means I would be looking at the 220s for September. That would be great. Lost last week's gain plus a pound. Was lower at one point this week, but it crept back up today for the weigh-in!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it girl! I know that going back to work is going to be a challenge for you - especially when the saboteurs come out, but you've got this! You didn't work your ass off all summer to just slip back into old habits. You're gonna rock this school year, I know it!

    ReplyDelete