MyFitnessPal Ticker

Monday, October 24, 2011

Here we go!

Why is it that healthy things always begin on Mondays?!? I forgot to do the last minute "oh my gosh, I'm never going to get to eat this again" bulk up yesterday....because I didn't want to.

So, here I am. 239.0 pounds. 40% body fat. Ack. That's disgusting. That means that I have 95.6 pounds of fat on me. Now, I know that I can lose all of it...zero % body fat would not be good. That means I have 143.4 pounds of lean muscle. I'd love to lose at least half of that without losing any lean muscle. In fact, I'd like to gain muscle.

So, you ask, "That's fine, Nicole, but what are you going to do about it?"

Here's my plan:

Eating:
Write down EVERYTHING I eat from nibbles to meals. Document here.

Exercise:
Monday-45-60 minutes of cardio, 5 minutes abs
Tuesday-30-45 minutes weights, 15-30 minutes cardio, 5 minutes abs
Wednesday-Nothing...grad class...but only six more to go!
Thursday-30-45 minutes weights, 15-30 minutes cardio, 5 minutes abs
Friday-45-60 minutes of cardio, 5 minutes abs
Saturday-30-45 minutes weights, 15-30 minutes cardio, 5 minutes abs
Sunday-30-45 minutes cardio, 10 minutes abs

Document all exercise here.

Well-being:
Not sure yet. Not liking my job hasn't helped. Feeling like I'm working with junior high school girls hasn't helped. So, I'm working on positivity in my life. I need it.

So, there you go. Now, here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment