MyFitnessPal Ticker

Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday's Recap

Weight: 239.0
Body Fat: 40.0%

Food:
Breakfast-Special K with skim milk
Snack-Three cracker sandwiches with PB, fun size Snickers
Lunch-Spaghetti with meat sauce (homemade), one piece french bread with butter
Snack-Six crackers with colby jack cheese
Dinner-Salad with ranch, BBQ grilled chicken wrap, french fries with ranch

Exercise:
20 minutes elliptical (cardio program)
5 minutes abs
20 minutes treadmill (some weird program that kept changing speed and incline)
5 minute cool-down

Polar Recap:


Positives: I exercised even when I didn't want to. In fact, I had almost talked myself out of it because there was a chance I had to go pick up my brother-in-law from his night class. But when my sister called to say they didn't need me, I knew that was a sign I needed to do what I said I would do.

I'm not going to do negatives because I have enough of that right now....I know there's some there. The words speak for themselves.

But I tried today. I moved. I recorded what I ate.

I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment