MyFitnessPal Ticker

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Holy Flying Time, Batman!

You know how I said I'm ready to go starting Monday after I got back? Umm, yeah, that was two days ago! It's Wednesday already and I can't even tell you where the last 48 hours went! Yikes!

This weekend, I indulged beyond my means. I'm talking pizza, cookies, and beer. Lots of beer. Oh my was it good and oh my was it fun. I haven't drank that much in a LONG time and let me tell you....it took two days for my body to recover. I guess I'm not 21 anymore!!

Monday night consisted of grad school work...ack. I'm so ready to be done with this. Including tonight, I have six, count them SIX grad classes left before graduation. On December 17th, I'm going to proudly walk across that stage knowing I'm done with an intense program!!!!

Last night was the remnants of a conference plus a PTO meeting (also PTA....parent teacher thingy dingy). Supposed to last about 30 minutes and finally my principal said we could leave after over an hour. Yikes.

Time suckers. They're everywhere. For me, it's meetings, conferences, grad class work. What are your time suckers? How do you manage them? I can't seem to get a grasp on them as of late. It's drives me bananas.

I've got to get a grip on this. I miss working out. I can't tell you the last time I did which makes me sad. Two months ago, I was working out 4-6 days a week. Now, most of that progress and muscle has mushed to fat :(

Thankfully, I'm so busy, I'm not snacking as much as normal. I am Nicole. Queen of Maintenance.

Boo.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, you will be able to get back into a routine of working out. You just have to get through your conferences and then prioritize yourself- something I really struggle with.. but it is doable.

    ReplyDelete