MyFitnessPal Ticker

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feb. 2nd

1689 calories consumed
601 calories burned in 42 minutes

I think I made it to the 90 ounces of water, although since I was home all day with a snow day (that's what 13 inches of snow and 40 mph winds will do), I use different water bottles, so I'm not quite sure on the ounces. Had to be close.

It has been asked why I'm not counting calories every day. I don't have a good answer. I'm trying to get myself into the swing of things yet once again, so it's small steps. Right now, I'm tracking Monday-Friday. It's not that I'm not going to track them...there's a good chance I still will just because I'm in the habit. I guess more so, I'm not publicizing it here on weekends since I don't always get a chance to update.

As of right now, we have a two-hour delay for tomorrow (I'm an elementary teacher in case you didn't know!), so that'll be a good start to a Thursday! A possible issue is that one of my teammate's birthdays is tomorrow and treats will be in the lounge. I've had a pep talk with myself that I'm going to grab a napkin, leave it folded and put what I want on that. After that's gone, I'm done. That way I don't deprive myself, but I also won't blow the day's calories in a 5 minute span.

I'll report/confess back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment