MyFitnessPal Ticker

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Week 3 Weigh-In

Exercise Goal: Continue Max10 at least 5 days per week (3 days...hubby's dr. appt. ran over so I missed Thursday, sick Friday and Saturday)

Exercise Goal: Do additional 30 min. of workouts 2-3x/week (bike, jog, walk, etc.) (None...too hot and been sick)

Nutrition Goal: Eat out no more than 2x/week (Ate out quite a bit this week due to heat-didn't want to turn on oven or stand outside and grill...so fail on this one)

Nutrition Goal: Eat fewer carbs and more veggies and fruit (I'm not putting a number on this but this is a serious goal I need to work on) (Ehh...did okay)

Weight Goal: Weigh 235 by July 30th (trip with college friends to St. Louis)...less would be great, but this averages one pound/week. (Beginning weight was 242.0 and this week, I'm at 238.0....loss of 4.0 pounds in three weeks...I attribute this to the stomach flu I got yesterday because I was planning on a gain this week)

Not proud of things this week and also got sick, so hoping this next week goes much better! St. Louis trip on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. With this heat, everything is a little harder! I have not been doing much because of it, just getting up is a major effort! Still 4lbs in three weeks is really awesome! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll! new follower cant wait to follow your journey.

    Grace @ wannabe former fatgirl

    ReplyDelete