MyFitnessPal Ticker

Monday, May 3, 2010

30 DS Day #3

Surprisingly, today was easier! I love that! I felt stronger through the pushups and cardio. To be honest though, those lunges with bicep curls hurt more. I despise lunges with all my being, so it takes literally every bone and muscle in my body to push through those suckers. But I did.

I also did an additional 25 minutes of cardio intervals on the elliptical. Hate that thing. My feet fall asleep after 15 minutes, so I pushed through with tingling feet during the last 10 minutes. Boy, was I a-sweatin' though!!! Fifty-five minutes today. I'm happy with that.

Food? Well, today was my first lunch challenge. They had an Italian restaurant cater spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread. I took a scoop of spaghetti, two small pieces of garlic bread and the other half of my plate was salad. Then, there was dessert. Oh Lord, there was dessert. There was a peanut butter truffle that literally was heaven in a bowl. And I ate it. I ate a big scoop and then followed up with a little scoop. I didn't feel guilty until I left. But holy buckets was that good. But, my butt probably enjoyed it even more as it layered it on my cellulite!!

Onto Day #4!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment