MyFitnessPal Ticker

Sunday, May 9, 2010

To continue or not to continue...

that is the question.

I've been having some serious issues with what I thought was a continuation of my allergies, but now, I feel like it's some serious sinus issues going on. My head is so clogged that when I flip my head over to dry my hair and flip it back, I seriously thought I was going to fall over this morning.

So, needless to say, I haven't shredded in three days. I was going to attempt it today, but my energy level is zero. I am supposed to move onto level 2 on Tuesday. If I can work out tomorrow at level 1 and see if I survive, I may still bump up. Otherwise, I'm tempted to go back to tae-bo. So, I guess we'll see tomorrow.

I'm bummed because just as I get back into my groove, something pops up to disrupt it. Why can't life help me out on this journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment