MyFitnessPal Ticker

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Excuse Eating

How many of you have eaten because you have so much to do? How about because you're under a lot of pressure? How about because you're exhausted and can't think straight? How about because you don't feel the best and comfort food sounds fabulous?

THAT'S ME!

Today was not a stellar eating today. I probably consumed my daily calories by noon today. Our lounge was full of birthday treats (for those of us who have summer b-days) and I ate and ate. I had snack mix, cake balls, scotcheroos, chex mix, chocolate covered strawberries (hey, it was partially fruit, right?!?)....

I was so full I didn't even eat much of my lunch. I picked at my grilled chicken, ate a bit of salad and ate my fruit. My body doesn't know what to do. I know that I should eat something tonight because I have to workout in the morning but nothing sounds good.

I'm in regret. When you've been so good for six weeks and splurge, it sucks. Your stomach feels like it weighs 1,000 pounds. You feel gross and feel like you look gross. But I didn't skip my workout. In fact, I pushed it tonight and upped my weights I was using. My biceps and triceps are burning still!

Lesson for the Day: Eat like crap, feel like crap.

2 comments:

  1. I've been having a lot of "garbage in, garbage out" lately, too. It's okay - each day is an opportunity to start over and make it a great day! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts haven't been coming up in my feed - stupid blogger!!!!

    You are doing so well, don't let one 'bad' day put you off :)

    ReplyDelete