MyFitnessPal Ticker

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I don't understand.

I have been working out hardcore for 45 minutes 6 days/week and have been 95% diligent in following a healthy eating plan of 5-6 meals per day. I have felt stronger and better.

I have not lost a pound. In four weeks, I'm where I was a month ago. Next Saturday, we will have our 5-week check-in where we will go through all of the measurements, minute timings of sit ups, etc. I'm scared there will be no change.

Part of the issue...my IBS. I'm not blaming it, but I think it has something to do with it. Right now, I feel like a backed-up, bloated whale and I've only eaten two small meals, one containing fiber to try and get things moving. I feel like this is somewhat holding me back. I'll have two days where I eliminate (trying not to get too TMI) large amounts and then I'll go three to four days straining and barely getting rid of anything. My wonder is if I'm bound up and that's adding to my weight.

I don't know. I'm frustrated. I'm giving 110% into this program (I know I haven't blogged daily, but you bet your ass I'm doing it). I feel like I'm getting no where. By now, I expected to be out of the 240s for good. I'm not. It sucks.

In six weeks, we'll have our final results. I'm going to just cry if I've made no progress then. I didn't pay $300 to get nowhere.

I wish I knew what was going on wrong inside of me.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get discouraged. If you are doing absolutely POSITIVELY 100% everything you can, then you just need to trust that the scale will follow. Think about some of the recent Non-Scale Victories (NSV)s you've had, and focus on the non-weight successes over the past month. Chin up, you are doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete