MyFitnessPal Ticker

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Vacation Means....

-Ability to get groceries when it's not so god-awful busy.
-Able to buy, put together, and use new lawn mower to make the yard look gorgeous (read: workout, too!)
-Sleeping in and waking up on own, not to loud, beeping alarm
-Reading the newspaper (yes, I'm old-fashioned) while watching Good Morning America and Ellen
-Not feeling stressed

Is it a coincidence that my weight has gone down two pounds since school being out? I blame stress big time. I feel so relaxed and so good. I got about an hour workout in this afternoon with mowing lawn and now I'm off to my workout class for some weights and resistance bands. I kind of like the two workouts a day. In fact, I may just try that to see how that affects my progress.

While I know many of you who aren't in education are jealous of my time off, but after this year, I need a chance to refresh for the next crew in August. They literally almost killed me! I'm actually excited to not be working at all and only have six weeks of class (3x/week) starting here in a couple of weeks. I can focus on ME!!!!

After all, it is all about me :) LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! I'm so glad you're enjoying your time off, even if I am a little jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete