MyFitnessPal Ticker

Monday, January 30, 2012

Did you notice?

Did you notice I haven't updated in almost a week?

Did you notice I didn't weigh-in yesterday?

Forgive me bloggers, for I have sinned. I have been bad. I haven't tracked calories. I haven't been drinking the water I should. I've been eating fried foods, rich in calories, fat, cholesterol, and sodium. I drank beer. Two times. And a lot of it.

I did work out four days last week. So I give myself props for that.

But, that's in the past. I'm moving forward. Tracking. Drinking (water). Moving. Living.

I want out of the freaking 240s. This is ridiculous. But it is my fault. I take responsibility. I'm moving on.



Oh, and did I tell you that I burned 695 calories at kickboxing tonight? Kicking some ass and taking names.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck getting back under the 240's. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracking. Drinking. Moving. Living.
    I like it :D

    ReplyDelete