MyFitnessPal Ticker

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Monday's Recap

I'm a day late...and a dollar short!!! Story of my life!

Yesterday was good. I felt good. I ate good. I worked out well. I feel strong.

Here's my stats:
Totals: 1,799 calories (223g, 70g, 77g, 2,359g, 15g)
Your Daily Goal: 1,913 calories (262g, 63g, 71g, 2,500g, 22g)
Remaining 114 calories (39g, -7g, -6g, 141g, 7g)
Calories (Carbs, Fat, Protein, Sodium, Fiber)

You'll notice I'm now tracking sodium and fiber. I think part of the issue from last week was overconsumption of sodium. That means that I'm holding on to water. Another thing I'm tracking is fiber. I'm not consuming enough and that affects the digestive system which can affect the weight.

Now, I know weight's not everything, but I'm tracking that as well as inches.

I want out of the 240's bad. Real bad. I'd like to get out of there by next week if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment