MyFitnessPal Ticker

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Recap

It's Thursday! Yahoo! This has been the longest/shortest week!!!! These first weeks back after a break tend to suck because most of my students forget that they have to listen and behave....I tend to forget that, too!!!

With that said, here's today's totals:
Totals: 1,663 cal. (199g, 58g, 76g)
Your Daily Goal: 1,858 cal. (255g, 61g, 69g)
Remaining: 195cal. (56g,3g, -7g)
Calories (Carbs, Fat, Protein)

I did Billy Blanks' PT 24/7 Tae Bo Ripped Core for 30 minutes tonight and burned 358 calories. Not the most strenuous burn, but I wasn't feeling it 100% tonight. But I still did something and this was actually the workout scheduled in Billy Blanks' plan calendar.

Tomorrow's Friday and I couldn't be happier. I will be working out tomorrow night and with any luck, grilling out for dinner. It's freaking 60 degrees in Iowa in January!!! Rock on!

I wasn't feeling it today, but I still got moving. Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment