MyFitnessPal Ticker

Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday and I'm still here!

Sorry I haven't updated...although I'm not sure I have many followers anymore...

I've been diligently counting calories and working out (with the exception of yesterday as it was my rest day). Thus far, I have lost exactly two pounds. Not exactly what I want, but I'll take what I can get.

I have an hour massage scheduled for tomorrow and I can't wait. I have a tightness just below my shoulder blades (I think it's from the gloves and bands I use doing tae bo), so I'll be glad (and sore) to have that worked out!

Exciting news for me is I'm signed up to do my Max10 bootcamp again starting January 23rd. This was a big time and financial decision and I decided I was willing to sacrifice both to go back. I'm glad I'm doing tae bo now so maybe I won't be "quite" as sore!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, 2 lbs is awesome, and better than no lbs!!! I'm pretty pumped for your bootcamp, loved reading about it before and I can't wait to see how this round goes!

    ReplyDelete