MyFitnessPal Ticker

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bootcamp Day #2

I'm tired.

Woke up today to 40 degrees and rain. We took the fourth graders on a field trip today to the University of Iowa campus to see three various museums. It was cold and dreary and exhausting. But, I went to workout tonight using resistance bands. We did all sorts of exercises...shoulder presses, chest presses, squats, lunges (hate those), and ab work. Tomorrow isn't going to be pretty. And the best part? I get to go at 5:30 AM because I have grad class tomorrow night. So on top of being exhausted and sore, I'm going to add to it.

Gotta love trying to get healthy!

I know I'm not supposed to weigh myself, but I did this morning. Down almost four pounds from Saturday. Not trying to get too excited but it feels good to see the scale do that.

I can do this.

I'm just tired!!!!

But as my dad said, I can sleep when I'm dead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment