MyFitnessPal Ticker

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bootcamp Week 2 Day 4 and an Update

First off.....I HAVE AN INTERVIEW!!!!!! I've complained/bitched/moaned about applying for elementary principal jobs and not hearing a thing. Well, no more! Next Friday at 9 AM, I will interview for a K-6 Principal position in a small, rural school. There are only 90 students Preschool-6th grades so it would be a great size for a first job. I'm super nervous but super excited to finally have a chance to interview. It'll be about 45 minutes to get there, but I'm going to have to commute in order to get a first job as an administrator.

All of this has been wreaking havoc on my sleep. I'm guessing I maybe slept 2-3 hours last night because I'm thinking about what I'll say, what I'm going to ask, what to wear, how to sit....everything!!! It's a good thing it's week away so I can convince myself to chill out before then.

Bootcamp is still going well. I'm still being a good girl and watching what I eat. I admit, I had a cookie yesterday and I didn't die. I did great today and plan to do so again tomorrow. I know that I get Mexican on Saturday and I can have what I want, so I'll live :)

I'm concerned about my weight, which I need to quit, but I've been weighing myself every day this week. I've gained one pound since last week and have recorded everything I've eaten and have stuck to my portions. They tell us not to weigh ourselves, but it's a bit of an addiction. I need to assure myself it's going to be okay. I guess I just thought that since I had started working out 6 days a week and eating healthy that I would see a bigger loss in the first two weeks.

But for now, I'm tired. So it's time for bed.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the interview!!! Great job with staying on track!! :) You = total rockstar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the interview! I'm sure it will go great :)

    ReplyDelete