MyFitnessPal Ticker

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bootcamp Day #3

Whoever thought up the grand plan to work out at 5:30 AM should be shot. Okay, they shouldn't but those are my thoughts right now! Oww.. My body hurts. Last night, we did resistance bands and did whole body, but really focused on arms and abs. Just as my body was absorbing that, I go to kickboxing this morning at 5:30 because of my grad class tonight. It was a good workout. I found that I was more tired faster. I think it's because my body was running on a banana and cashews. But I didn't want to eat a lot before working out. I had my normal breakfast after getting home.

The soreness is beginning. My biceps, shoulders, back, and abs are so sore right now!!!! I know it's a good hurt but I'm going to whine if I want to!!!!

I forgot to bring a snack to school so I ate a small part of my lunch for my snack. Oops. My bad.

Now, to attempt to teach my fourth graders all day long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment