MyFitnessPal Ticker

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I like to move it, move it.

You like to, MOVE IT!!!

Pulled out the good 'ole bike today. If you've been a loyal reader of mine (bless you!), you'll remember two years ago when my hubby and I got our bikes and rode the crap out of them that summer. We have mileage trackers on our bikes and mine said we had over 70 miles on it from that summer.

Well, we added to it tonight. I don't quite know the mileage, but I wore my good 'ole Polar F6 HRM and during our 31 minute bike ride, I burned 347 calories. That's like half my dinner!!! Sweetness! Add that on top of our tone and burn class (read: weights, resistance bands, abs, and some cardio) and I'm guessing I might have approached 1000 calories burned today!

This is a good thing. I've been flirting with the 239 pound mark on the scale all freaking week....240, 241, 240.2, 242, etc., etc. I want that new decade by gosh!!!!

As much as I'd love to say that I'll be getting in more bike rides this next week, I just saw the forecast for the next seven days and there's a chance of showers and thunderstorms every darn day! Bah humbug!!!!

Nine days until 10 week testing....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your support, can't wait to hear how your 10 week testing goes! You'll totally be out of the 240s :-)

    ReplyDelete