MyFitnessPal Ticker

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Progress made in 7 weeks pics

Here's a pic of my from my husband's graduation back on May 8th:

Notice I'm tugging at my shirt as to not show the muffin top....


Here's a pic of me today. I'm trying to decide if I can tell a difference or not. I think the muffin top isn't as noticeable...

Forgive my self portrait-taking abilities.

I've stared at these two pictures trying to find improvements. I think some in the face...some in the body. I know my legs are leaner but it's hard to compare since I'm wearing pants in the first picture. Sorry these aren't the best pics to compare but the graduation ones are the most recent "pre" pics I have other than the ones we took at bootcamp. And no offense, but those aren't going online!

One thing you can't see is my inner strength. It's there. I promise.

1 comment: