MyFitnessPal Ticker

Monday, June 20, 2011

Self Sabotage

As I embark on week 10 of my fitness bootcamp, I find myself sabotaging my results that I could be proud of. In the last four days, I've eaten out five times. Saturday, I was so full from Mexican (hello, chips and salsa....I missed you) that I felt physically uncomfortable and almost sick. For some reason, as I'm finishing this 10 weeks, I feel like I'm suddenly invincible and can eat anything. Wrong.

So, instead of eating out tonight, I have a nice sirloin steak ready to grill and some veggies to go with it.

Kickboxing will be brutal tonight because I still feel full from my last few days of self destruction. But I'm still going. Hopefully I can kick some major butt.

Still in the 240s....my goal is that they're gone by Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment