MyFitnessPal Ticker

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

July Goals

As June is ending (boo!), I've decided to publicly make some goals. I will report on these once a week and hope to attain them by the end of July. Did you know that July will have 5 weekends? Yay! :)

Exercise Goal: Continue Max10 at least 5 days per week

Exercise Goal: Do additional 30 min. of workouts 2-3x/week (bike, jog, walk, etc.)

Nutrition Goal: Eat out no more than 2x/week (I say this because of birthday and anniversary and trip to St. Louis)

Nutrition Goal: Eat fewer carbs and more veggies and fruit (I'm not putting a number on this but this is a serious goal I need to work on)

Weight Goal: Weigh 235 by July 30th (trip with college friends to St. Louis)...less would be great, but this averages one pound/week.

I will post a July starting weight, which I'm sad to report has slightly gone up since my 10 week testing on Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Testing my comments....sorry if you're having trouble posting!

    ReplyDelete