MyFitnessPal Ticker

Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 DS Day #4 plus some Tae Bo

My workout is done and I feel good about it. Added in 20 additional minutes of Tae Bo in a "last chance workout" effort before my weigh in tomorrow.

Now to switch gears. Frustrated. I am a daily weigher. I don't care what the "experts" say and I know it can lead to frustration, but I have been watching my calories and working out as possible and I haven't seen much of a difference from last week's weigh-in flop. I don't know if I'm retaining water or what but I feel like a bloated whale. My stomach feels big and uncomfortable. My time of the month finished back on Monday, so I should be done with that stuff. I just feel blah in the stomach area. It sucks.

Tomorrow is weigh in and another day of a good workout. Trying to really get myself in gear. I'm going to do a Biggest Loser thing for a second. This past week's episode was a good one. As always, the person who is eliminated has a check in to see how they're doing now. This guy has done a tremendous job, losing 100 pounds (or around that) since the beginning. But, he says he works out at the gym for 1.5-2 hours in the morning, works an 8-hour day, works out again for 1 hour after work, goes home to have dinner and a little family time and then goes back one more time for 1.5-2 hours. That's 4-5 hours of working out a day!!! I just wish I had the time to do that.... For fun, I created my typical day with those hours:

3:45-Wake Up
4-5:45-Workout
7:30-3:30 Teach 4th Grade
4-5:30-Workout
5:45-7:00 Dinner/Time with hubby
7-9:00-Workout
9:30 Bedtime

Now, this doesn't include any after school meetings, appointments, grad class, etc. That is not feasible for me. Some times I wish I was a stay at home mom to our cat so I could have more time, but when hubby's in school getting his undergrad and we live solely off of my salary, that's not going to happen!

Just thought that was interesting to put into my schedule. One can dream, right?

On to Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment