MyFitnessPal Ticker

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Epic Fail

So, I'm upon one of the most stressful weeks of the year. Since my weigh-in on Sunday, I...

-have not worked out
-have eaten like crap
-have slept like crap
-have been nursing a head cold after my bought with the flu
-want nothing more than to be on a beach in Mexico

It's not going to get any better...here's my week:
Today: conferences until 7:00 PM
Wed: class until 9:00 PM
Thursday: get observed by our district cabinet, conferences until 5:00 PM, out to dinner with friends
Friday: Open
Saturday: 1st birthday party for the nephew...not sure how long it will last
Sunday: Open

On those open days, I have to try and squeeze in laundry, cleaning, and grad school work, not to mention working out.

I'm scared. It's weeks like these that turn into months like these. It's hard to manage time and life. Right now, I'm working on an epic fail. Stress does not do kind things to me.

1 comment:

  1. Stop and focus on what you can control. You may not have time to work out, but you have to eat, so make sure you're eating EXTRA well. Salads, fresh fruits, good proteins. Don't stress more about not being able to get the work outs in, but you don't have to make it harder on yourself later by binging too.

    You'll get through it. Keep up as much as you can.

    (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete