MyFitnessPal Ticker

Monday, October 11, 2010

Mixing it up!

In an effort to prevent boredom, I'm mixing up my workouts and holy buckets am I getting sore!!!

Tonight, I went back to my kickboxing day's from Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping and did some punches, kicks and combos. Did you realize how much of a full body workout kickboxing is? I was watching my form in the mirror and with every punch, your abs and arms are engaged. With every kick, you abs and legs are engaged. When you put it together, it's everything! I'm sure I won't be able to move in the morning. After 20 minutes of that, I added on 15 minutes on the elliptical. I didn't do more than 15 minutes though because my toes fall asleep. Still gotta figure out how to get rid of that.

Oh! and I made an awesome dinner tonight. I marinated boneless, skinless chicken breasts in Italian dressing and grilled them. Then I made grilled chicken wraps! I had multigrain wraps, spinach, shredded cheese, cut up chicken, cut up pieces of bacon and a little ranch dressing mixed in. YUMMY!!!! One wrap was super filling. I guesstimated is to be about 400 calories. This is good because my munchies got the best of me at work...hate when there are birthdays and I go in the lounge. Gotta work on will power.

No comments:

Post a Comment