MyFitnessPal Ticker

Thursday, September 16, 2010

C25K Week 1 Fully Complete

Wow.

That was a workout. I did three minute walks at 3.5 mph and 2 minute runs at 5.0 mph. Only delay was that I had "bathroom issues" after every single run....four times!!! So, it took me about 10 minutes longer to complete the workout! I guess that's my digestive system enjoying the physical movement. Anyone else had this problem?

Here's the workout:



Slightly longer distance...

I am exhausted. Work is stressful. Grad school is scheduled. I feel like I'm never home to just relax. Because of it, my eating is mediocre. I'm working out a plan so that my busy life doesn't affect my eating. Tonight was pretty good. A grilled chicken wrap and skim milk. Filling.

I may weigh in tomorrow because I'm not sure of this weekend's plans. I know I said I'd weigh in on Sundays, but I have the right to change my mind, right? As of this morning, I had a 2 pound loss so far this week. Hoping it says that again in the morning.

This tired C25K Week 1 grad is gonna get some shut eye. But I did it. And I'm proud of myself. Eight weeks to go.

1 comment:

  1. Weeeeeeell, if you wanna get technical, *yes* you have the right to change your mind, but is it really what's best for your journey?

    Stick to it. Tim Gunn it and "Make it work!"

    (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete