MyFitnessPal Ticker

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 of 2011

Exercise-45 minutes of Tae Bo Cardio Inferno (bought it last night when we bought our new DVD player....either it's really hard, I'm really out of shape...but probably just both!)
Calories-About 1400 after dinner (I know it's a little lower, but since yesterday was higher, I'm trying to compensate some)

Tomorrow is my first day back to work after having 12 days off. Work means candy dishes, treats in lounge, etc. as temptation. At home, I got rid of the temptations, so there's no room for slip ups. This is where I have to dig deep into my willpower.

On Wednesday, I will go to the gastroenterologist about my stomach issues I've had. Funny...haven't really had issues the last month. I'll be anxious to see what the doctor says, but I have a feeling I'll have to do testing (colonoscopy...yuck) and then I'll hear that they didn't find anything wrong. Whatever.

Again, I feel good. I'm going to do this. You just watch. First weigh-in on Friday. Hard not to step on the scale until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment