MyFitnessPal Ticker

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week 3 Weigh-In

Last week's weight: 243.8

This week's weight: 243.8

How's that for maintenance? On the dot.

This week was not a great week for me, but I still kept in the back of the mind what and how much I was eating. Now, it's time to get back to moving. I promised you 30 minutes each day this weekend, and I'm going to abide by that promise. I owe it to you, but more importantly, I owe it to myself.

Sort of non-scale victory last night...I play Bunco once a month with a bunch of girls I work with. Normally, I would consume 3-5 beers. Last night? One. And then I drank my liter of water I brought with me. I consumed over 3 liters of water yesterday. I felt better. So, as of now, I have 32 ounces down....a good 70 to go! With tae bo waiting for me, that shouldn't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment