MyFitnessPal Ticker

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 8 of 2011

Calories: Not sure...see below
Exercise: 40 minutes tae bo

I did one of my breathalyzer tests for my gastroenterologists, so I didn't get to eat until 12:00. That will be the same today. I ate twice yesterday and my sister made a casserole for us to eat for dinner while we babysat my nephew, so I'm not sure the calories in that. I would guess that I ate around 1200-1300 calories.

Had fun babysitting my 15 month old nephew. Little kids never cease to amaze me. He has learned so many words already, but he still has that adorable baby babble!

Still torked about my weigh-in this morning. Unfortunately, I think I will be for a while until I see some progress beyond 0.6. That's just how I handle things....

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, casseroles are my nemesis. I made homemade chicken pot pie last night - with as many healthy alternatives as possible. However, calculating a serving was a total pain in the butt!

    ReplyDelete