MyFitnessPal Ticker

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 2 Weigh-In

Starting Weight: 245.6 pounds
Week 1 Weight: 245.0
Week 2 Weight: 243.8 pounds

Weekly loss: -1.2 pounds
Total loss: -1.8 pounds

This week has not been a consistent week for working out. I'm amazed at the results and I'll take them! I'm throwing a curve ball into my balance of life by applying for a job this week. I'm currently an elementary teacher getting my Master's Degree is Principalship. I won't be done until December, but I can get a provisional license to until then, so I can apply for jobs for the next school year. A rural district that's about 30-40 minutes away has an opening for their elementary school due to a retirement and I'm applying. Doesn't mean I'll even get an interview, but I'm going to try.

The process is a complex one, so I'm really going to focus this week on getting everything together, sounding great and try to mail in my application by the end of the week.

In the process, I'm still going to try to track my calories, workout as much as I can, and test out my new heart rate monitor. If you don't get daily updates, it's not because I've given up. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment